Fast-paced thriller based on the bestselling novel by Robert Harris. Dr Alex Hoffman (Josh Hartnett) is a computer scientist and genius who is ready to make a killing. Alongside his Hedge Fund business partner and best friend, Hugo (Arsher Ali), he’s launching VIXAL-4 to investors – an AI-driven system that exploits fear in the financial markets and promises returns of billions. But this is not the day Alex and Hugo had planned on. What follows are the worst 24 hours of Alex’s life – cutting across reality, memory and paranoid fantasy, forcing him to question everything he sees with his own eyes.
- Cast for Stephen Merchant’s The Offenders (w/t) announced as filming resumes in Bristol December 17, 2020
- ITV COMMISSIONS TRUE CRIME DRAMA. THE LONG SHADOW, WRITTEN BY GEORGE KAY AND PRODUCED BY DES & WHITE HOUSE FARM PRODUCERS, NEW PICTURES October 21, 2020
- Filming commences on the Christmas Special of Call the Midwife’s tenth-anniversary series August 27, 2020
- BBC ONE & HBO REVEAL THE FIRST OFFICIAL TEASER FOR SERIES TWO OF HIS DARK MATERIALS August 26, 2020
- HIS DARK MATERIALS RETURNS July 26, 2020